Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Starting of a new year.. Not that excited cos we Johorian have no public holiday on the 1st day of the year.. But anyway a simple update of me.. My new year resolution gonna be " Make every day meant something, at least for myself" 

Some new year resolution that I hope to achieve this 2014

1. Loose weight (every yr the same) 
2. Get my eyes lazered.. Haha
3. Go to Australia 
4. Wear hijab 
5. Be more patient 
6. Love everyone more
7. Be positive
8. Be pretty 😘

Ok! Thats is some of my new year reso, still got more but thats for myself.. Ngee 
Ciao 

 

Nah one photo of Fat me! Photo just came back counting cows.. Yeah cows.. 
Till next time 


Me too wanna be a cool person! Dilemma cause people dont get up there by being cool or playing nice.. 💩

No comments:

Post a Comment